Saturday 14 July 2012

Rose Quartz and it's spherical form Rossele

This is a video I made a while back on Rose Quartz. It's my first ever video, so it's fare from perfect, but I thought it might be interesting those people out there who are wondering just what makes Rose Quartz different from Quartz. Other then it's colour ofcourse. 

The video is in no way in depth, and I don't pretend to be a stone expert, but I did do my research on this. I promise. So think of it as a quick overview rather then something to base your studies on.
So, I hoped you liked it. I'm hoping to do more, better video's like this about other stones and/or things.
Though it might take me a while as I want to get better software to do it with before I do. So I need to save up my money first.
Please leave a comment, tell me what you think, or you can find me on my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SaaskiOFFICIAL .
It's very new. I just put it up there less then 10 minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment